TCC Ranch House Well Policy
(Adopted 3.13.10) Implemented 6.1.10
The following uses are allowed in descending order:
1. Supplying the Ranch House and Bath House.
2. Emergency use by Landowners in case of personal well and/or pump failure. The Landowner would be required to present the Board with a plan of action to remedy the situation within 14 days.
3. Maintaining plantings and grounds on Common areas.
4. Recreational use (such as camping), as long as the water is not used for human consumption.
5. Other occasional uses if approved in advance by the Board of Directors.
The following uses are not allowed:
1. Commercial purposes, including but not limited to gardens, livestock, and construction.
2. Potable water